fredag 29. oktober 2010

Day 3


Day 3
Today we are going to leave, but our plane doesn’t leave before 6 pm. Because we didn´t come home before 3 am last night, I did not wake up before 11 am, witch is no good because we just lost many hours of sightseeing.

First we visited “Söder” tower who is 86 meters high. We also had to take a look at the harbour. The harbour was pretty big, but not as large as the harbour in London. However we sat down on a café close to the water, so that we could feel the moods on harbour. I really got a look at how beautiful Stockholm´s architecture is. I also get amazed by all this open water.

I have experienced after that visit that the Swedish is just as busy as us. Now we had to find us a cab that could take us to the airport. At the Airport we sat for an hour waiting for our plane to start boarding.  

After the holiday it was back to school I had used every penny of my bank account. Now we are safely home and I can look back at this vacation as some of the most exiting vacations of my life. I would like to come back, but next time I think I’m going to visit Norway and it´s nature.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar